New Delhi: For those with own family and buddies back domestic in India, journeying the United Arab Emirates (UAE) might be a loose hassle process if they’re already residency visa holders of the UK or the European Union.
The General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) in Dubai has issued a reminder to residents that can wish to convey circle of relatives individuals and friends on a visit to the UAE, the Gulf News suggested.
A video, uploaded on the GDRFA’s social networking web sites earlier this week, says: “Indian citizens keeping regular passports with a house visa from the UK and European Union international locations can take an entry permit on all UAE access points, provided the validity of the house visa problems through the United Kingdom or European Union isn’t less than six months.”
Indian passengers can then proceed to the Marhaba provider counter to get their access to allow for a rate of Dh100 and Dh20 carrier costs and continue on to the passport manipulate.
The maximum period to live inside the UAE is 14 days and can be prolonged once for a renewal charge of Dh250 and Dh20 provider charge is paid.
Once the extension is made, travellers can live for an additional 28 days.
Gives you with a lot of extra flexibility: multiple entries to and out of Russia, validity for up to an entire yr. Business visa is ideal for frequent commercial enterprise folks or the ones, who’re staying in Russia for prolonged time. Officially, enterprise visas are supposed for commercial enterprise tourists, who travel to conduct commercial enterprise transactions (e.G. Negotiations, contracts, exhibitions, and so forth.). But once more, it’s miles simply exception than a rule – you do no longer want to tour on a respectable employer’s business, it might be a non-public experience. You do no longer want to plot an inn reservations or your itinerary, either. Please be aware that enterprise visa does no longer suggest an employment permit. You want to search for Work Visa if you’re about to obtain cash on your offerings.
As different types of visas aren’t so accepted, I will not cover them.
How & Where to Get Visa to Russia?
Normally, you must observe for a visa at a Russian consulate on the united states of america you are living. If you’re currently touring in a foreign country, you can observe at Russian consulate in that usa in most instances. You want to post to a Russian consulate numerous documents, depending on the type of visa and processing time you need:
1. A valid Passport: Your passport should be valid for at the least six months after your stated date of go out from Russia. For instance, in case you plan to go away from Russia on February 1st, your passport should be legitimate as a minimum until August 1st. Also, you should make sure you’ve got at least 2 clean pages for visas in your passport. If any of these is real, you need to renew/upload pages on your passport – contact your united states of America’s embassy/consulate.
2. One Passport size image: I advice to visit a passport photographer considering the fact that he is familiar with passport-style photograph requirements.
3. Visa Questionnaire/Application. The questionnaire must be signed by way of you. À question-via-query guide might be published in the approaching articles.
Four. Visa Sponsorship/Invitation Letter from Russia: You should get the kind of invitation letter that corresponds to the required sort of visa. For example, visitor invitation letter for tourism visa, enterprise invitation letter for a business visa, personal invitation letter for private go to visa, and so on. In most cases, the photocopy of visa guide will suffice. However you need an authentic letter of invitation if:
* you practice for MULTIPLE entry visas,
* you practice in one those international locations: Australia, Germany, Japan, Switzerland, and Sweden,
* you’re a citizen of certain countries with which Russian government has nerve-racking diplomatic members of the family (e.G. China, India Nigeria to call some).
5. Visa Processing Fee: All Russian consulates price a certain visa processing fee. It varies depending on the sort of your visa and the rate of processing. In standard, the longer visa and the faster you need it, the extra you pay. Russian consulate in each u. S. A. Has distinctive fees. For instance, the visa processing charges in the U.S. Variety from the bottom $one hundred to as much as $450.
6. Self-Addressed/Prepaid Envelope: If you follow for a Russian visa via mail, you need to consist of a prepaid envelope. We recommend the usage of a registered or affirmation transport because the package deal has your passport and visa. If you decide to use in character, you will collect visa your self, no need for return envelope. In a few nations, you can follow in person handiest.
7. Additional Documents: For sure styles of Russian visas for residents of some nations Russian consulates will call for additional documents: